Thousand!!! This site has now had over 300,000 visits. Actually, it’s almost up to 303,000 as I’m writing this. I started Pinch My Salt last summer and I never imagined that it would become as popular as it has! Thanks to everyone for continuing to visit my site even when I’m not able to post new recipes as regularly as I would like. And I would especially like to thank you for taking the time to leave all the wonderful comments! They always bring a smile to my face. Through this site, I have met so many fun and creative people, from all over the world, and it has really given me a new appreciation for the way the internet breaks down cultural and geographical boundaries. When I was a kid, I never could have imagined that I would be swapping recipes with wonderful cooks in other countries…in real time! It still blows my mind. I look forward to talking, sharing, swapping, and learning with and from even more of you in the future. Keep in touch!
Update: I’ve added some new stuff to my Links page. Check out the new ‘Cooking Videos’ section!
- A review of Nando’s Peri-Peri sauces featuring a recipe for Spicy Chicken Pineapple Pizza — TOMORROW!!
- Honey Garlic Hot Wings with Blue Cheese Dip — another recipe featuring Nando’s Peri-Peri sauces
- My Mom’s Famous Potato Leek Soup
- Herbed Tuna Salad with Feta and Pine Nuts
- Strawberry Shortcake!!
- A review of the novel The Last Chinese Chef by Nicole Mones
And once again, if you are interested in receiving an e-mail each time I post something new, click here and then provide your e-mail address. It’s safe, it’s easy, and I promise you won’t receive anything in your inbox except for transcripts of my latest post. Try it!