Today is the first day of Autumn, and even though we haven’t seen too much of a change down here in sunny southern California, I am ready to dive head first into some fall flavors!
Just this week, the mornings have cooled down enough that I can now wear my comfy slippers rather than flip flops when I walk down the driveway to pick up the morning paper. And that alone is enough to make me crave warm pumpkin pancakes dripping with butter and maple syrup!
Can you tell that I’ve been looking forward to the end of summer?
So I thought perhaps I’m not the only one who is already excited to start a season filled with pumpkiny delights! I spent the morning rounding up all my own pumpkin recipes and then headed to Food Blog Search to dig up some more pumpkin recipes that look appealing. Happy browsing!
Pumpkin Recipes from Pinch My Salt:
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Maple Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Scones
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins with Cranberries and Walnuts
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Savory Pumpkin Recipes:
- Thai Spiced Pumpkin Soup from 101 Cookbooks
- Penne with Pumpkin and Sage Sauce from Closet Cooking
- Pumpkin Gratin from Thyme for Cooking
- Black Bean Pumpkin Soup from Smitten Kitchen
Sweet Pumpkin Recipes:
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding from Smitten Kitchen
- Pumpkin Buttermilk Bundt Cake from Whipped
- Easy Pumpkin Ice Cream from Simply Recipes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Ring from David Lebovitz
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce from Taste and Tell
- Orange Frosted Pumpkin Muffins from Erin Cooks
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipes:
- Pumpkin Corn Muffins from Karina’s Kitchen
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Cupcakes from Simply Recipes
- Pumpkin Chicken Enchiladas from Gluten Free Mommy
- Pumpkin Squares from Going Gluten Free
Anonymous New York says
Terry B says